Pages

Friday, December 10, 2010

Maxim January 2011 Cover was Katy Perry!


Looking hot and fierce, Katy Perry  posed for  the cover of Maxim’s January 2011 issue. Katy   is the reigning queen of the Hot 100 list.
During her interview, here’s what she had to share:
On being number one on the Hot List: “It’s a worldwide thing – the rest of the world makes it their standard. It’s on of the questions they ask me in all interviews now, even in place where Maxim doesn’t exist. I’ll go to Timbuktu, and they’ll be like, ‘You’re the No. 1 hottest,’ and I’m like, ‘Maxim said so, but thank you so much for saying so in Timbuktu.’”
On who she’d like to see take over her title: “Zoe Saldana. She is so chic and cool. And Camilla Belle I love. She is the modern-day Liz Taylor.”
On comparisons to Lady Gaga and Ke$ha: “I love what Gaga is doing, and I love what Ke$ha is doing. I’ve know Ke$ha forever. She’s actually in the “I Kissed a Girl” video.”
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...