Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Rihanna's Goldilocks on British Vogue

Time to get Hooked, our bite sized roundup of fashion-drenched music news.


I caught up with will.i.am after the Black Eyed Peas performed in NYC Friday night at Pasha and chatted about his unique and dapper style. What key items does he include in his look? "Depends on what country I'm in, or how I'm feeling in the moment," he told me. "But I always love to wear a cool hat and some glasses." He proved this to be true as he rocked that very look that evening with the addition of some spiked roller boy's by Christian Louboutin.

I also asked for his pick for the most stylish female in the music industry. "Fatima Robinson!" When I then asked his pick for most stylish male artist he turned to me with a stern look, saying, "Me nigga." Cue an explosion of laughter. "Didn't mean to get so gangster on you," he said, to which I replied you can never be "too gangster."


Controversial goes couture as Rihanna graces the cover of British Vogue's November issue. The fiery singer makes her British Vogue cover debut as a platinum blonde bombshell. Stunning and sophisticated, the loud and controversial singer lights up the cover clad in Armani Prive couture. The short blonde wig look continues in the magazine as she strikes delicate and sweet poses against industrial backdrops. I love the singer as a blonde, but must say, prefer her blazing red locks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...