Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Kristen Stewart is on the Cover of Glamour and British GQ

Kristen Stewart is the covergirl for Glamour and British GQ’s November issue in time for her film “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1.”

Here’s an excerpt of Kristen’s Glamour interview:
On shooting Breaking Dawn’s wedding scene:
‘The last night [of shooting] I was exhausted, and it’s funny, Rob [Pattinson] was actually way more energetic than I was at the end of it. Even thinking about it now kind of freaks me out. On the final night of filming, I was literally pulling out my hair and crying and having to walk away for a second because my voice wasn’t working anymore.’
On whether she likes her character:
‘I like Bella so much. In order to play a part like that, you have to believe in every crazy decision that she makes.’
On whether she wants to become a director:
‘Yeah, really, really badly. Me and Dakota [Fanning] were having this conversation the other day actually, and she also wants to do it really bad. It will happen, I think. I also really enjoy being an actor, so I’m fine. I mean, I’m not finished.’
On being misquoted, like the time she compared the intrusion of fame to rape:
‘It bugs me! False impressions are the worst! It definitely makes me watch my words. Even right now, I’m going, OK, how do you walk about this? And you’ve got to have a filter.’
On watching Breaking Dawn for the first time:
‘It’s fun to watch it with [Taylor Lautner] because we actually sit and watch it. Me and Taylor are actual Twilight fans, so we can sit there and be totally into it! Whereas I sit there with Rob… he likes it, but he has such a different energy. I’ve always just loved Jacob and Bella so much. Taylor is great in this one.’
On her personal style:
“I have a uniform of sorts. I will be comfortable in a certain hoodie of mine no matter what mood I am in. And there’s nothing better than a new stack of white V-necks. For me, ‘changing’ is either a new T-shirt… or an old T-shirt. And I need pockets, ’cause if I carried a bag, I’d lose it purposely.’
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...