Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Jane Fonda Talks About Surgery

The phenomenon Many of women willingly to do plastic surgery, also received attention from senior actress Jane Fonda. The Sex symbol in 1968 on the film "Barbarella" was also reveals all about cosmetic surgery, which also she wrote in a new book about aging.

Actress and feminists insisted that she had no hidden suffering of her decision to diving operations under the knife to look younger, and she hopes to justify her actions in a recent book.

The 71-year-old star told Entertainment Tonight "I recently did plastic surgery, it was a difficult decision to do, and I decided if I'll do it, I'll tell the truth. I'm writing a book about aging . I can not write the book and did not say that I've undergone plastic surgery. "

"I just decided, do not want any bags under the eyes that makes me look tired," she continued.

Jane also thanked her nutrition adviser which has given her the standard of living.

"I was careful about what I eat, I stay active, alot of walking made me look healthy," she said
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...